Dazzling 4BR/3BA home in Brookston. Don't miss out on this one of a kind move in ready property that is on just over an acre of land. This is a 2016 build that features two additions. As you walk into the home you will be amazed at the large kitchen/dining area that will be the perfect area for entertaining. The home has a large living room that is an ideal setting for movie nights. There are three nicely sized bedrooms with ample closet space. Enjoy the large Primary bedroom that boasts a large walk in closet and full master en-suite with soaking tub. The laundry room is very spacious and also has a half bathroom. There is in-floor heat that can be electric or propane. There are two electric water heaters (one is on demand) This home also offer a 24 X 32 garage, 13 x 12 bonus space at the rear of the garage that has a sauna and half bathroom & a 13 x 24 lean-to for all those storage needs. Multi level decks and a lot of room to play in the large back yard.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
St. Louis County
2,184 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,184 Sq. Ft. (approx)
St. Louis County #2142
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Combine with Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Full Master,1/2 Main Floor,Full Main Floor
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,184 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Heating, Propane. .
- Vinyl Frame
- No Stairs External,No Stairs Internal.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Eat-In Kitchen,Kitchen Center Island,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-In Closet,Drywalls,Foyer Entry,Patio Door,Main Floor Laundry,Dryer Hook-Ups,Washer Hook-Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway - Asphalt.
- Lot Dimensions
110-0010-00970 &01040 & 01030 &01000
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA DVA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price