Close to town 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom ranch home with city utilities and a huge garage with a heated shop! Here is an opportunity to own a home that is only in need of a new owner. There are 3, main floor bedrooms at one end of the home and a full bathroom. The front and side entry have closets just inside the door. The eat-in kitchen is open to the living room and has a convenient breakfast bar centered in between both rooms. The basement is 90% finished and features a huge rec room, a smaller family room, a utility room, an enclosed room that used to be a gun room, a utility room and a 3/4 bathroom! There is even a basement laundry room that features a refrigerator, microwave, closet space, a sink and a walkout to the back yard. Some hardwood floors are exposed and more may exist under the carpet in the other rooms. The 26x48 garage has a heated 24x26 shop that was an upholstery shop in the past. This raised ranch home has been owned for the last 19 years and has had many updates. Most of the heavy lifting has been done and it only needs some updates that match your tastes. City gas, cable TV and internet are available. Drilled well with duplex pump and city sewer make life easy. It is hard to find a home like this these days with city utilities. Here is your chance! Lot dimensions and acreage are estimated using GIS data.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,144 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Superior (WI) #5663
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 3/4 Basement,Full Main Floor
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,144 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile
- Window/Wall Unit
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Glazed,Screens,See Remarks,Storm,Wood Frame
- 1. Free Standing.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Eat-In Kitchen,Garage Door Opener,Hardwood Floors,Tiled Floors,Drywalls,Panelled Walls,Dryer Hook-Ups,Washer Hook-Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway - Gravel.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tree Coverage - Medium,Telephone,Level,Rolling,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA, MHFA/WHEDA, VA DVA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price