Lake Eshquaguma 3+BR Home, Gradual Lot W/Apx 225 Excellent Swimming Shoreline, Built By The President Of The Bldg Trades For His Family, Minutes To Giants Ridge Or Town. Built 1989, 2,354 SF, 3B/3B seamless steel sided home w/new roof 2019 & 2 stall att gar. Lakefront livingrm filled w/natural light, wd burning firepl, glass dr to lakeside patio. Kitch open to livingrm, lg dining & patioall lakeside. King w/ensuite bth & guest BRs both lakeside. 3rd BR non-egress now used as sewing room. Storage rm w/glass dr lakeside could become BR. Newer boiler. Dock. Good internet. Golf, tennis, dining at Eshquaguma Country Club, new members welcome and the purpose is to have fun. Click link for 3D Tour!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
St. Louis County
1,877 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,877 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Combine with Living Room,Informal Dining Room
- Bath Description
- 1/2 Master
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 932 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 945 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Exhaust Fan/Hood,Microwave,Range/Stove,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Electric Heating, Oil. Radiant, Hot Water.
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Garage Door Opener,Natural Woodwork,Tiled Floors,Dryer Hook-Ups,Washer Hook-Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway - Asphalt.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Dock,Patio,Porch. Tree Coverage - Medium,Telephone,Rolling.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price