Exceptional 3 bedroom, 2 bath Immaculate Brick Rambler situated on 4 city lots in a great location, minutes from Lake Vermilion. First time on the market! Quality finishes throughout. Light-filled kitchen, spacious living room opens to the dining room. 3 bedrooms and 1 bath complete the main level. Beautiful views of the private backyard. The lower level has tons of space with a rec room and full bath. There is an attached garage as well as a 14x20 garage, 28x28 garage/shop and 20x20 storage building. There is also an apple orchard! Don't miss out on this remarkable property!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
St. Louis County
2,800 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
2,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
St. Louis County #2142
Detailed Room Information
- Combine with Living Room
- Bath Description
- Full Basement,Full Main Floor
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,474 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,326 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Exhaust Fan/Hood,Microwave,Range/Stove,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway - Asphalt.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutter/Downspout. Irregular Lot,Tree Coverage - Light,Level.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA DVA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price