OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, OCTOBER 30TH FROM 1-3PM. Say hello to Lakeside living in this charming 4 bedroom, 2 bath home on the edge of Hawks Ridge. Almost acre lot to enjoy with a two stall garage (22x24) and brand new deck (10x28). On the main floor you will find the large living room, 3 bedrooms, nicely updated bathroom and nice size eat in kitchen. The main floor has all brand new windows and flooring, updated bathroom with cute hickory vanity and brand new sink, and kitchen has a new backsplash and an abundance of cabinets and counterspace. Walk on down to the lower level that has the large master bedroom with 2 walk in closets, full egress, and across from the new full bathroom. Other updates include new window wrapping for the brand new windows, cedar siding recently painted on home and garage, fresh paint throughout, new Luxury vinyl plank flooring and carpet, epoxy coat in the basement, some new light fixtures, and the list goes on. Schedule up your showing today before your next Lakeside home is gone!
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
St. Louis County
1,188 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,188 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Combine with Living Room,Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Full Basement,Full Main Floor
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 976 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 212 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Vinyl Frame
- Ramps. Baths. Wheelchair Ramp,Grab Bars in Bathroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Eat-In Kitchen,Walk-In Closet,Washer Hook-Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway - Gravel,Off Street,RV Parking.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA DVA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price