The country life is calling! Driving to the property located on a private, serene road on 20 rolling acres peppered with a variety of native trees, is 3204 Ahmat Road right here! This sprawling ranch home offices all the charm of a country cottage complete with all the square footage desired by most! From your first step into the living room your eyes are drawn up to the log beamed tongue and groove ceilings, the stone gas fireplace, and the beautiful flooring! The kitchen and dining room have ample cabinetry, counter space and the center island is a bonus for workspace and seating. The dining room shares the two sided open fireplace with the living room being the hearth of the home. Can't you smell the warm apple pie baking as you sip your favorite hot beverage in this peaceful space? Three bedrooms down the hall one way with ample closet space and sleeping areas and on the other end is the master bedroom and the two flex spaces, perfect as a home office or a hobby room. Both ends have lovely bathrooms and could be used for two separate living areas. Your toes will never be cold again because there's in floor heat! To make that even more attractive there is an outside wood boiler which your heating bill is wonderfully reduced! Your outdoor living space starts with a lovely patio just off the living room. Here's where you'll enjoy the mini family and friend gathering. Do not miss the kennel/shed or make it into a chicken coop. Imagine your own veggie garden and fruit bushes because there's ample room for all of it here in this backyard with 20 acres designed for your own trails and hunting locations. Turn the key, unpack in your new lifestyle begins here!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,160 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,160 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- 3/4 Main Floor,Full Main Floor,Separate Tub & Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,160 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan/Hood,Microwave,Range/Stove,Refrigerator,Washer
- Window/Wall Unit
- Propane, Wood. Fireplace.
- Double Glazed,Energy Windows,Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Eat-In Kitchen,Kitchen Center Island,Tiled Floors,Walk-In Closet,Drywalls,Foyer Entry,Main Floor Laundry,Dryer Hook-Ups,Washer Hook-Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway - Gravel,Off Street,RV Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 660 X 1320
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Landscaped,Low Land,Tree Coverage - Heavy,Telephone,Level.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA DVA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price