Location, location, location best describes this 2-story traditional, 3 BR/3 BA home located several blocks from Greenway schools and the public beach on beautiful Trout Lake. The home features newer flooring throughout, very open remodeled kitchen, newer 1/2 bath on main floor, large living room, semi-formal dining area, 3 generous-sized bedrooms with walk in closets, new gas hot water boiler, new water heater, covered front porch, mini split air conditioner, large 2 car garage. Extra bonus room in the lower level with a half bath. There is much more, come and see!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Half
1,307 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,307 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Informal Dining Room
- Bath Description
- 1/2 Basement,1/2 Main Floor,Full Upper
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,217 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 90 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener,Natural Woodwork,Walk-In Closet,Dryer Hook-Ups,Washer Hook-Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Off Street,Street.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch. Tree Coverage - Medium,High.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA DVA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price